Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Velazquez family visit!



The Velazquez family shows up camping in a Semi!



First project will it fit! Well the answer is yes!

The portrait to seal the deal!


 A quick visit to the local attraction!

The traditional visit to Robbie's!


Are you brave enough? 



 The guy is brave!



A selfie with a friend!

Stealing a kiss!


 
Picture perfect!
 

Lunch time!


More acts of bravery!

Here fishy, fishy.....

 Ring toss challenge!

 Beach time at Bahia Honda state park!

Up up you go!


Making friends in key west!

 America's got talent contestant at Key West!


Jackie & Alexander take the challenge!

Jackie shows her moves on the knee board!

Dynamic duo!

Let's go!!!!



Who is driving? I have an eye on you boy! 

Looking cool at the captain's chair!


It's not with me, it's not with me, it's not with me....

They got me!

 I love this! Thanks Joseph!






No comments: